Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Phone


Telephone Pictures, Images and Photos

I've wanted to post soo much that past few weeks. I have a steady stream of ideas that thoughts that run wildly threw my brain, that I want to share, but, BUT I have no photos. It's always nice to take a picture of your thought, or at least, a picture of what you're thinking of. I would usually take photos with my Android phone, but I don't have it anymore.

Trying to cut monthly costs for more important spending, I down graded to a feature phone. With the boy and I both doing that, it saves us $60.00 a month. That's what...$720.00 a year! That's a lotta mula to me. I sold my Android and grabbed a Samsung Reality. It has a 3.2 mega pixel camera, which was something I was looking for in a phone, and takes movies, a whole 30 seconds of, but none the less.

For the past week, I have been loading my phones memory with photos. I don't have an SD card yet. The SD card that I do have doesn't fit until I buy an adapter. The other day, I tried uploading my pictures from my phone onto my computer, only to find out THAT I NEED THE FREAKIN ADAPTER FOR THE SD CARD! How dumb!!!!!

So that's where I am. I now am limited to using photobucket for images, because an entry without images, is well, kinda boring. So until further notice, all images on the blog are from photobucket, unless otherwise stated.

Thanks for reading my rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment